Our speakers – dynamic young adults who have struggled with mental health issues – share their personal stories and recovery.
The issues addressed in these presentations include: mood disorders, suicide ideation, eating disorders, addictive behavior, trauma, self-harm, and bullying.
Every presentation offers an educational component, including:
- the signs and symptoms of mental health conditions
- that mental health issues are common and treatable
- the similarities between physical and mental health
- negative vs. positive coping skills
- how to ask for help for yourself or a friend