Do you wonder…
- What teens are really thinking?
- Why they don’t share their fears?
- How we can better support teens?
- How we can become better parents?
Parents will leave with…
- Strategies to implement immediately
- New ways of understanding teens
- Innovative techniques for engaging teens
- Confidence, courage & new language
Admission is FREE, registration required.
Presented by Minding Your Mind’s Jon Mattleman, a mental health counselor and trainer with 30 years of experience working with youth, parents, and families. His dynamic presentations have been presented to thousands of parents in all over New England.
This special event is the first time his presentation has come to New Jersey – don’t miss it!
The program is designed for adults who love, live, and work with teens. No children, please.