Hiding his anxiety and depression behind a mask of “the kid who has it all,” Jordan turned to drinking to cope and eventually attempted to take his life. Today, Jordan is a messenger of hope who teaches that although we can’t choose the things that happen to us, we CAN choose how we cope with them.
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud radar contributed a whooping 28 entries.
Entries by radar
The trauma she experienced at a young age led Jenna to develop anxiety, which she coped with through perfectionism without ever seeing her own self-worth. Committed to treatment and ongoing therapy, she not only survived but now thrives.
Who We Are
What We Do
- Young Adult Speaker Program
- Kind Minds: Emotions, Kindness & Empathy for Children
- Just Talk About It
- QPR Gatekeeper Training for Suicide Prevention
- Corporate Wellness
- Minding Trauma: Education on Trauma-Informed Practices
- Social Emotional Learning & Mindfulness
- Our Minds Matter School Clubs
- Hope For Tomorrow