Does your life during COVID-19 have you experiencing stress or other feelings that are difficult to manage? You are not alone. Hear from some of our Young Adult Speakers and then do a mindfulness exercise with Brandon Everett.
About Carl Antisell
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Carl Antisell contributed a whooping 17 entries.
Entries by Carl Antisell
Our latest On Our Minds video is out! It’s called “Coping Through Covid.” Because our Young Adult Speakers have learned ways to process stress and distress by living through a mental health crisis, they have a unique perspective on managing difficult thoughts and feelings that arise as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. Here they share their experiences and knowledge with the hope of helping others.
We are excited to work with these influential organizations and introduce “hope4tomorrow,” a high school student assembly program, which provides hopeful and helpful discussions about mental health and suicide prevention!
It is a powerful video featuring parents, teachers, and our MYM speakers. #BeTheOne – Click here to watch our new video!
Who We Are
What We Do
- Young Adult Speaker Program
- Kind Minds: Emotions, Kindness & Empathy for Children
- Just Talk About It
- QPR Gatekeeper Training for Suicide Prevention
- Corporate Wellness
- Minding Trauma: Education on Trauma-Informed Practices
- Social Emotional Learning & Mindfulness
- Our Minds Matter School Clubs
- Hope For Tomorrow
- Virtual Resources during COVID-19
- Program Documents
- Evidence Based Programs – A Scattergood Study
- Where We Have Been
- National Resources
- Local Resources
- Submit A Resource
- Mindfulness with Kristin Page
- Minding Your Music
- On Our Minds – Digital Content
- Jeremy David Hunn Fund
- The Jake Weber Fund