About Carl Antisell
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Carl Antisell contributed a whooping 15 entries.
Entries by Carl Antisell
We are excited to work with these influential organizations and introduce “hope4tomorrow,” a high school student assembly program, which provides hopeful and helpful discussions about mental health and suicide prevention!
It is a powerful video featuring parents, teachers, and our MYM speakers. #BeTheOne – Click here to watch our new video!
Who We Are
What We Do
- Young Adult Speaker Program
- Kind Minds: Emotions, Kindness & Empathy for Children
- Just Talk About It
- QPR Gatekeeper Training for Suicide Prevention
- Corporate Wellness
- Minding Trauma: Education on Trauma-Informed Practices
- Social Emotional Learning & Mindfulness
- Our Minds Matter School Clubs
- Hope For Tomorrow