Clinical Presenter for Elementary School Program - Pennsylvania, Delaware, Massachusetts
We are looking to hire and train Licensed Clinicians to present Kind Minds, Minding Your Mind’s mental health education program for K-4 students. This program is delivered in assemblies and classrooms with the goal of teaching feeling identification, empathy, and healthy coping skills. Find more information on the program here.
- Licensure in the mental health field (in PA, DE, MA).
- Pass a required background check.
- Experience working with elementary-aged youth.
- Engaging and compassionate demeanor.
- Be available to provide presentations during the school day.
- Have access to reliable transportation.
- Be willing to travel to schools
- for PA, in the Greater Philadelphia region
- for DE, in Northern Delaware
- for MA, in Greater Boston
Young Adult Speaker - All Regions
Are you a college student or young professional who is interested in meaningful advocacy in the mental health field? If you are a young adult who has come through a mental health crisis, are in a productive recovery process, and are interested in sharing your story to inspire others, please contact us.